Tuesday, March 2, 2021

[theqoo] MORE INSTANCES OF APRIL MEMBERS BULLYING HYUNJOO FT. KARD SOMIN

T/N: there are so many posts like these floating around Pann and Theqoo, we can't cover all of them :/ Sorry!

[theqoo] THE MORE YOU PEEL, THE MORE HORRIFYING JINSOL BECOMES

01'er Jinsolie ^^

original post: here

1. Ah I don't even know anymore, all I can see is how hardworking Hyunjoo seems all the time; 

2. Wow how can this only be exposed now? F*ck she clearly looks like a gangster here

3. The middle one on the back seat is way scarier though 

4. Who's that one in green? She's letting her expressions show

5. Hul....

6. I feel like vomiting ughhhh 

7. The expressions on the back row... 

8. The back row f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It feels like all they want is throw their fists at her

9. The back row's expressions are quite a sight

10. The middle one and the right one at the back are legendaryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can you act like that? 

[theqoo] APRIL'S SELF-MADE CONTENT VIDEO

"The kids must've been so hungry"
"They're not even saying anything and just eating like that... Really"

Naeun: I'm so hungry TT TT
Hyunjoo: Ah there's a piece of sushi here, let me try it *pretending* I'll try this crab too
Chaewon: Ah my heart hurts

"April sharing the meat"


original post: here

1. This is so suffocating to watch, they're trying to kill someone without having to physically do it, do they think that as long as there are no physical pain, they're safe??? Seriously this is like trying to cover the sky with the back of your hand 

2. ..... I'm watching this being warm and comfortable in the middle of the night, but all I feel is unhappiness and sadness, I feel like choking up, this is seriously the worst. Just why in the world can someone become this nasty? Especially that girl on the right in the video... What she's doing makes me want to curse

3. Please don't do this when you're eating at least

4. But they must be f*Cking fools, how can they make it so obvious in front of cameras and leaving so much proofs behind? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Why would you act like this in front of the camera seriously... 

6. I couldn't even look at the 2nd gif, the atmosphere and the way they're making Hyunjoo feel is f*cking too much. She was working f*cking hard, I would've never been able to do what she's doing there

7. Hyunjoo was seriously giving her best... Hyunjoo let's walk on the flower path. I hope all the others retire. How are they even leaving proofs like that in videos? It's my first time seeing something like that... 

8. I'm crying, are these really humans? 

9. Why am I crying here? Why does my heart hurt so much? It's obvious that they're only ostracizing her and not interacting with her. No matter how immature you are I'm sure all of them were aware that they hated her... Just how wrongly are they living their lives that they're purposefully acting to make her feel alienated while pretending they don't know anything? 

10. Why can't she just not feed her the meat!!!!!!!!!


[theqoo] THE KIND OF ATMOSPHERE YOU CAN IMMEDIATELY TELL WHEN YOU LOOK AT SOMIN - JINSOL - HYUNJOO


I really hate spreading speculations about expressions but this one is seriously..ㅋㅋㅋ  You can straight up tell who's the influential figure hereㅋㅋㅋ  They're just passing looks to each other behind her back 

original post: here

1. The universal language for women ㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Wow they're seriously real bullies 

3. Wow... This is just daebak 

4. Me too I hate speculating on expressions but this one is just too real 

5. There is no room for speculations here, you can immediately tell what this is all about;; This is real 

6. F*ck;; 

7. No but I would've gotten PTSD from this.... People who've experienced this would all know 

8. They are seriously so mean 

9. Wow they're there exchanging looks behind, they're f*cking crazy b*tches

10. Seriously Hyunjoo was f*cking f*ckedㅋㅋ  Ah f*ck look at those looks 


[theqoo] APRIL DAYS WHEN SOMIN USED TO BE THERE WITH PROOFS OF BULLYING

00:00-00:45
Somin: I'm loud, my voice is pretty loud.
Jinsol: *copying Somin* Yah! You can't! Don't do this! Be quiet!
Somin: I'm assertive
Yena: I like being hugged and holding hands
Naeun: Pervert~
Jinsol: I like someone who initiates the skinship first but I can't do it first
Naeun: Me too, I laugh easily and I'm very lively
Hyunjoo: I like thinking alone *which means she usually is alone*
Naeun: This is true this is true. Everyone were seriously very clear [about their self-introduction]
the next part is them doing the team shout, and Naeun said she really wanted to do the "Until now [it was April!]" and everyone started doing the "Until now~" where the team would follow with "it was April!" but when they got at Hyunjoo's turn, they stopped answering

00:45-1:00
Hyunjoo: *Hyunjoo full of fighting spirit* I hope we have a lot of time [during the vacation]! *no response* *she lost her energy*

1:00-1:07
Hyunjoo: I'll miss you guys so so much see you tomorrow
Chaewon: Hyunjoo-yah are you greeting alone?

1:07-1:17
Left group: we're out of this
Hyunjoo: Then I'll ride it alone! (t/n: probably talking about those tractors behind) *no response*

1:18-1:23
*Hyunjoo was walking alone and following at the back because she hurt her leg*

1:23-1:28
*Hyunjoo doing aegyo* 

1:28-1:48
Hyunjoo: Mom have you been well?  *Hyunjoo suddenly sending a video to her mom*
Members: 
- What is this narration? 
- What is this? What is she saying?
Hyunjoo: I'm cold
Member: Cringe cringe
*Hyunjoo looked like she was about to cry*
Hyunjoo: I miss you mom 

1:53-2:17
*Hyunjoo started crying during the training*
Teacher: Recruit why are you crying? Are you having it hard? 
Hyunjoo: No
Teacher: Then why are you crying? I'm asking you what's happening? Did someone tell you to put down your arms? 
Hyunjoo: Ah my knees... 
[interview]
Hyunjoo: I fell on the slippery stage and I hurt my knee while dancing. I didn't want to be a burden and I was aware of the "gaze" of others... That's why I did this

2:17-2:27
*copying Hyunjoo's greeting*
*Hyunjoo trying to play with the unnie*

2:27-2:39
*the members playing without Hyunjoo*
Member: Hyunjoo unnie is sleeping
Member 2: (playing rock paper scisors)
*Hyunjoo couldn't fit in* (striped dress)
(they were blocking Hyunjoo's way to put her thumb)

original post: here

1. Ah my heart hurst

2. If they're acting like this even in front of cameras...Sigh.. 

3. At 1:38, who is the one who said "cringe cringe"? I lost faith in humanity

4. I'm someone who already left KARD's fandom, but this is making me experience PTSD ... Look at their selective reactions... It's not like they have over 10 members either, yet those 4 people are still selectively reacting to others

5. Yah this is way too much 

6. Imagine how much worse they are in real life if they are able to act like that in front of cameras. They are seriously freaking mean. Ah I feel so bad for her, imagine how much she's been through.. 

7. I would've gotten PTSD and not be able to sleep from this.. 

8. Ah I couldn't bring myself to watch until the end I don't know any of the April members but looking at their expressions I learned their names right awayㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Somin, Chaewon and Naeun are the ones who stand out here 

9. Somin was seriously the leaderㅋㅋㅋ 

10. But you can tell how much potential Hyunjoo had, I can understand why they felt inferior to her


[theqoo] APRIL EX-MEMBER, KARD SOMIN'S WHEREABOUTS

She posted on her own Youtube on the day the April bullying rumors was out (Somin wasn't mentioned)
She seems confident

The comment on her Youtube
Unnie, it's not the time to be releasing videos now, we're f*cked

original post: here

1. It's my first time seeing these people, I don't know who they are but they should learn to live kindly 

2. She's f*ckedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah seriously Somin-ah you're f*cked, release a clarifications and retire

3. Freaking shameless

4. Weren't there discord rumors about KARD too? 

5. F*cking shameless

6. The commentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Don't watch her videos since it'll go straight into paying her 

8. Ugh f*ck just like a mastermind behind bullying she has no shame at all 

9. The commentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. KARD is a team with quite a lot of discord rumors too ㅋㅋ


[theqoo]  APRIL'S 'GATHER UP' GAME

T/N: all members have to put their thumbs over one another
(Hyunjoo is with the pink stripe dress)
"Hyunjoo who couldn't come in"

original post: here

1. F*cking disgusting

2. What to do ㅠㅠㅠ This is too sad f*ck, you evil b*tchesㅠㅠㅠ

3. Too obvious

4. These kids are way too evil. How can humans be like that?

5. Jun Somin needs to withdraw too

6. I'm crying...

7. Wow... no but why are they acting like this even with a camera on??

8. This seriously makes me feel suffocated... At this point, the staffs and workers should've stepped in. Somehow, that member called Hyunjoo was still smiling and trying her best but the members were being even worse... It makes me think that the company must have looked at this group as nothing more than a money-making machine... That looks like her dorm so it's not like she could go home either... she must have been living like that all the time... sigh..

9. All of them are just... ugh

10. Isn't the girl in grey KARD's Jun Somin?


[theqoo] A COMMENT LEFT BY A FOREIGN FAN 3 YEARS AGO

original post: here

1. The fans are impressive

2. Wow even the foreign fans sensed it

3. "Shitty attitude"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. To be honest, the fandom knows it even better.. The atmosphere in a group that can't hit big is seriously bad... They are just walking on eggshells not to get discovered by the fans. They can't even make it through the stage where they need to gather up the fans so they just collapse and the fandom's environment also becomes competitive. Unless you're an individual-fan, all group-fan have left

5. Wow...

6. "She never get popular with that shitty attitude"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋslapping the knee

7. "Shitty attitude".........ㅋ You can feel it through the video

8. If you look at the video at the end, Naeunie was next to Hyunjoo and she never gave her the meat. Instead, she gave it to the last member at the table. But since the video was cut, we don't know if she gave her the meat or not

9. Wow even the foreign fans can tell

10. Wow this person has good eyes.......... If it was me I would've just let it slide thinking that it's probably because they are close.. ㅠ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com