Tuesday, March 2, 2021

[theqoo] DSP CANNOT CONFIRM THAT LEE HYUNJOO'S DONGSAENG IS HER DONGSAENG FT. COMPANY STATEMENT + LEE NAEUN'S CF DEAL + HYUNJOO IG

 

Hello, this is DSP Media.

This is our official statement on the controversy about Lee Hyunjoo.

Even after the multiple posts uploaded by Lee Hyunjoo’s family and someone claiming to be her old classmate, the agency fulfilled its duties toward its artist by meeting with Lee Hyunjoo and her mother twice.

Lee Hyunjoo insisted on her one-sided claims that she was the only victim and demanded a statement that was not true. Despite this, the agency wanted to continue discussions with her. But after the person identifying himself as Lee Hyunjoo’s brother uploaded another one-sided post in the early hours of March 3, we determined that the situation could no longer be resolved through dialogue.

The agency has done its best to protect both Lee Hyunjoo and the APRIL members. But from now on, we will be taking strong legal action in both criminal and civil lawsuits against Lee Hyunjoo, as well as her family members and acquaintances who have spread these allegations online.

We apologize to all the fans who love and support our DSP Media artists. We will work toward a solution that will not put to waste the time we have spent together.

Thank you.
Cr. Soompi

T/N: the highlighted part of the article is this sentence: " But after the person identifying himself as Lee Hyunjoo’s brother" The way they wrote "identify" can also be read as "claim" or "pretend"

original post: here

1. They way they're still not believing he's the brother even after he showed his residential certificate is hilarious ㅋㅋ (t/n: in Korea, you are given a real estate registry code per 'household/establishment', the brother shows that he is living with 'Lee Hyunjoo')

2. 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Crazy 

3. So tell me how he was able to get the residential certificate and the hospital records? 

4. How can they not even acknowledge that;;;;; 

5. Let's give him a genetic test

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm going crazy

7. I was shocked when I read this statementㅋㅋㅋㅋ  How can he pretend to be her brother... 

8. Bunch of r*tards

9. Their choice of words make them look so dumbㅋㅋㅋ  Where is there to be suspicious of? 

10. Do they have no lawyers themselves? How do they continuously make statements like this?


[theqoo] DSP'S SIDE "LEE HYUNJOO'S DOGNSAENG HAS MADE UNILATERAL CLAIMS, WE WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTIONS" 


original post: here

1. Legendary... 

2. The worst from the company to the artists... They're already over anyways 

3. Crazy f*ckers, I will do everything to ruin this company 

4. All the victims are asking for is a sincere apology... They're really doing everything they can to distance themselves from it...I'll keep all of your company's artists under my watch 

5. They have never shown a single intent to protect Lee Hyunjoo from all this 

6. I'm getting worried over Hyunjoo's dongsaeng 

7. Thug f*ckers

8. I'm going to do everything in my power to help ruin this company seriously. If there's a donation account somewhere to make it happen, I'll give you what I haveㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. How are they able to act like that towards such young kids? They're seriously the worst

10. Wow this is daebak seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. The worst company I've ever seen. DSP go walk the path of depth and failure, I hope you screw yourselves over f*ckers

12. As expected this is just like DSP ^^ Withdraw all together ^^ 

13. This is seriously legendary seriously wow.... What will happen to Hyunjoo, I'm worried... 

14. Why are they acting this dumb.... They should've apologized in the first half and we wouldn't have gotten this far... Thinking that Hyunjoo is still part of this company makes me so worried for her.. 

15. Are there no other ways we can support Hyunjoo? 

16. They're seriously devils 

17. Do they want to get shot in their heads? 

18. Wow I can't even imagine how evil this company can get. They never had any intentions of doing this the right way 

19. Look at their threatsㅋㅋㅋㅋ  There's a reason to every failures

20. Wow what kind of response is this...? 


[theqoo] LEE NAEUN, DONGSUH FOOD WHOLESALER CF SUSPENDED



As a result of the school violence rumors, Lee Naeun's advertisement for the Dongsuh Food Wholesaler has been temporarily suspended. The company is currently holding internal discussions on whether to continue with this model for future promotions. 


(listing all of Naeun's CF/sponsors/etc.)

"We will remember!"

original post: here

1. Good good

2. Dongsuh good good 👏

3. With penalty fee go go 

4. The most intelligent of the bunch for breaking ties with her

5. Good now add the penalty fees

6. I will go and savour a Maxim drink with my Dongsuh loyalty

7. File a lawsuit too 

8. Good job, I love Dongsuh's response

9. Dongsuh goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I will go and enjoy a delicious barley tea

10. Let's go with the penalty fee


[theqoo] LEE HYUNJOO'S INSTA STORY DURING THE AOA SCANDAL


original post : here

1. This breaks my heart so much. Wasn't this song written by kids who went on Britain Got Talent because they got bullied?.. Me too, I was having it so hard because of bullying for a while and I got through listening to this song. I can understand how she felt comforted listening to this song. I'm so sad and I hope that she doesn't get hurt anymore.
>
(Starts at ~1:13)

2. Hul she already sent a signal back then ..ㅠㅠ

3. Just how hard has she had it..

4. Hul... she sent us a signal... ㅠㅠ I'm sorry

5. Ah Hyunjoo-yahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. OP-ah, thank you for letting us know. Hyunjoo-yah, I'm sorry....

7. Hul I know this song. It's a song from elementary school kids who suffered from bullying ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Why did I not know?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Ah... I'm seriously tearing up...

10. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com