Monday, March 29, 2021

[teens stories] KIDS, YESTERDAYㅜ I HAD MY FIRST KISS ㅜㅜ

I and my boyfriend were playing a couple Q&A game? and he wasn't looking at his phone and I was looking at my phone while asking him questions. But among the questions I had, there was a question saying "where was the place of your first kiss?" but asking this from my own lips was a bit.... since we still haven't kissed yet. So I got so shy and said "ah, let's skip this" and he kept going "ah what is it? What is it?" and took my phone. And then he saw the question and said "your house" and kissed me right away. F*ck f*ck f*ck  f*ck  f*ck  f*ck  f*ck  f*ck  f*ck  f*ck  f*ck  f*ck , doesn't this totally sound like a drama?

post response:
[+351][-14]
original post: here
1. [+164, 0]
F*ck, fox... your boyfriend is a fox

2. [+121, 0]
(Stopped while holding a spoon...)

3. [90, -1]
.......❤️

4. [+65, -1]
Yah, even if you told me that this was fake, OP has skills. If it's true, then write a follow up. If it's fake, you're a sly fox. It's been a while since I haven't grasped my heart, f*ck

5. [+44, -1]
Even if it's fake, this is so well-made... if I get a boyfriend, I'll definitely try this out

6. [42, -2]
Once again, everyone is dating except me


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com