Monday, March 29, 2021

[theqoo] POCARI SWEAT RELEASING A HINT FOR THEIR NEW MODEL

 

"Who will be #Pocari_sweat's new model this year? 
Full of anticipation - We will give you the answer tomorrow morning"

original post: here

1. What's up with the hate comments?

2. After Twice took over, they switched over to the sporty look rather than the refreshing look. Chuu is cute so I'm fine with it

3. Chuu doesn't suit this.. ㅋㅋ

4. Chuuㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ  Se's so cute.. 

5. It's Chuu She looks so refreshing ♡♡

6. I thought it would be Park Boyoung 

7. Chuu is cute, and she suits fizzy drinks image, she has that bubbly vibe to her 

8. Chuu has a more refreshing image, but I'm okay with her 

9. Hul I thought it would be Kim Hyeyoon 

10. ㅋㅋEven seen far away, I can tell this is Chuu.. She suits this 

11. I thought ti would be Kim Sejung 

12. Isn't this Ma Dongseok?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com