Monday, March 29, 2021

[enter-talk] NO BUT CAN A COORDI'S SKILLS DEGENERATE FROM THIS MUCH?...?

This is from STAYC's new teaser and the hair, makeup and angles are just so hard to pull off.....;



post response:
[+261][-7]
original post: here

1. [+116, 0]
...? This is their official picture?????? It looks like those weird selfies that your friends would take of you from their phone???? Or maybe they didn't edit it..? What's up with the color scheme? No but, why are they shooting a pretty kid this way?? Maybe the coordi just did whatever on her and they had an employee take a picture of her with their phone because they trust that she'll still turn out pretty?

2. [+92, 0]
Also, the more I look at her, the more I strangely feel scared;;;;

3. [+78, -3]
Please, tell me that this is a lie.... She's not my bias but I was interested in her lately... this unnie's past pictures were way prettier....

4. [+52, -63]
Seriously I'm sorry for mentioning other idols but they give me the Aespa vibes. I feel like they'll fail

5. [+35, -3]
Did they really pay to get this taken? This is what her face looks like even if you just took a random shot

6. [+28, 0]
ITZY's Yuna is also going through the same phase. At first, she was styled f*cking prettily and then her bangs suddenly appeared;; they must be giving her an experimental style because they know she's pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com