Sunday, March 7, 2021

[theqoo] BLACKPINK ROSE FIRST SOLO 'ON THE GROUND'







original post: here

1. Rose-yah ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹  Rose + guitar = it's already daebak 

2. I f*cking love this to death... I'm going to heaven before listening to Rose's solo 

3. Her aura is insane ㅠㅜ

4. I love you 

5. Ha I'm swayed away because of Rose, I'm a windmill 

6. No but why are they hiding the song so much? Let us listen a bit more 

7. Ah crazy this is it ...This is it...

8. Her aura is crazy wow... 

9. No but isn't she super star material?????? She's making me want to work hard on my way home after work too... 

10. No but she's a f*cking princess nim. But it seems like her song will be a reversal of her aura. I'm so looking forward. I'm so excited I'm going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy please let me hear it faster


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com