Sunday, March 7, 2021

[theqoo] SINCE YESTERDAY NIGHT, THERE WAS AN EXPLOSION OF GOOD TESTIMONIES ABOUT PARK HYESOO

On Pann and Eta, people were saying "our Hyesoo got wrongfully accused" (T/N: "Eta" is an abbreviation for college/university students' community website called Everytime)

"[Everyone, come here] I was an alumnus from Park Hyesoo's middle school"
"[Celebrity] I was in the same class as actress Park Hyesoo during my 1st year of high school"

"This is a testimony from an alumnus from the Yonsei Uni's Eta
>How do you know?
> I'm an alumnus from Daechung middle school"

This was one of the memorable posts I read on Pann
"What I felt even back then was that she was always a bright and refreshing person... Her light was always shining. You know, there are people who brighten your mood just by sharing a few words with them, that's how I felt back then. So even if these things happened long time ago, the Ttukseom Recreation Area, Han River and the blue sky that I saw outside the metro window back then, I remember them all."

It was too funny, so I'm leaving this in the "Humor" category.

original post: here

1. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. F*cking touching ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. That person said that just talking with her made their mood feel betterㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5. Are all their choice of words like that? Why am I reading an internet novel?

6. Just stop already~~🤦‍♀️ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. F*cking embarrassing

8. ㅎㅎ ^^

9. Suddenly, there's an influx of positive testimonies;;;;

10. Ah... 🤦‍♀️

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com