Friday, March 9, 2018

[enter-talk] AN IDOL WHO'S DEBUTING IS A SCHOOL VIOLENCE OFFENDER

I've been bullied,
I attended the same English academy as Bang Seonhee
Bang Seonhee and the kids at the academy told the teacher that
Ever since I was in primary school, I've always been a loser
Because of the bullying rumors of the academy, I had to quit the school
The next thing I knew, I ended up attending the same all girls high school as Bang Seonhee
As soon as I saw her face, I got so scared and worried that she would start talking like she did before
She debuted as Ellyn in GirlKind
But I ran into her in the washroom today, and I got so scared again
I'm so sad and frustrated, so I wrote this post








post response:
[+103][-0]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.09 17:07 신고하기
Ban Seonhee is from which group and who is she?
41
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.09 22:50 신고하기
Just her name sounds like a fail? Stop worrying, she'll fail
28
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.09 17:18 신고하기
Wow so these are the comments under her articles, so you're telling the truth?
17
0
(saying how she's pretending to be all kind and to quit the group, about how her personality will be known by everyone, to reflect about her bullying, etc. )
ㅇㅇ |2018.03.10 00:55 신고하기
I was a trainee before with one member of GirlKind, and this unnie also hates Bang Seonhee ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The team members all hate each other, they'll never succeed
8
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.09 22:45 신고하기
Be too I attended the same academy as you but and I heard that GirlKind was related to school violence .. I thought that Bang Seonhee was kind so I always acted kind to her, but after reading the comments I realized she's not... You must've suffered because of her. But since GirlKind's media attention is so weak this will never go out... Anyways they'll fail, I hope you find strength!!!
8
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.10 00:11 신고하기
GirlKind...My friend's unnie is in it..ㅠ Because of that member, they'll failㅡ
6
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com