Friday, March 9, 2018

[enter-talk] BARO'S FEEDBACK ON HIS LOVESTAGRAM




Hello, this is B1A4's Baro.

Thank you for all the fans who have been worried and who have given me support through SNS.
Actually, I knew about those rumors circulating on Twitter ever since I appeared on the drama "Angry Mom", I'm very close to the actors who appeared with me and the fans might've misunderstood that I have some sort of relationship with them, but this is wrong. I have good conscience, so I decided not to mention those (rumors).
However, lately the topics and the pictures circulating about me pretending to be facts, but were in fact edited, became a huge issue and the people who love me started misunderstanding me, which hurt my feelings. That's why I'm writing this in order to convey my words and correct everything.




Once again, I'm and this friend are just co-workers, the fans might be very anxious about that, but this is ABSO!LUTELY!NOT! Lovestagram. There's nothing I'm embarrassed of from my actions and my (reputation).

The fans' feelings must've been hurt by this incident, so obviously my feelings also got hurt. I realized how much you guys loved me and how worried you guys were once again. I will be hardworking in everything I do and I will show an improved B1A4's Baro from now on. I apologize once again for worrying the fans, I love you.

Also...
Lastly, it's been a long time since I've written a post here, sorry.
I will be better from now on BANA!!

post response:
[+127][-1]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.09 22:57 신고하기
This is ridiculous ㅋㅋ People are seriously with hunting him because of lovestagram? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And the fans are the ones creating the lovestagram rumors about him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You fans who wrote those fake articles about Baro, apologize to him  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys didn't even bother doing him, your life is a fail
45
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.09 23:02 신고하기
The way he even had to write a feedback to this, it means that they were completely off .. The fans lost their minds for nothing ㅠㅠ
36
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.09 22:09 신고하기
So the fans are the ones who dissed Baro ㅋㅋㅋㅋ B1A4 fighting
26
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.10 02:27 신고하기
I can't trust celebrities.. It's because Uee kept denying it and said how he's just a close oppa, but then got caught lying ㅎ 
21
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.10 01:19 신고하기
The girl also gave a feedback
15
0
(Also explaining it was not lovestagram, apologizing, etc.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com