Saturday, March 6, 2021

[theqoo] DO YOU PREFER THE FEMALE CHARACTERS IN JAPANESE DRAWING STYLE OR KOREAN DRAWING STYLE?







original post: here

1. I feel like the Korean style looks like they got plastic surgery and it doesn't look natural. Maybe because Japanese mangas are in black and white but the expressions look more natural. But lolis are so-so

2. I don't like True Beauty

3. Korean style for me. But not this kind of drawing

4. Japanese style

5. True Beauty is really not my style..

6. I like the Korean style but I dislike True Beauty's drawings more than the Japanese style..

7. ㅋㅋㅋ calling this one the 'Korean style'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I don't like neither of them

9. I don't like either of them and I can't judge for Japan since I don't read mangas but for Korean webtoons, it changes depending on the authorㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even though the True Beauty style of drawing is getting popular nowadays, even if you look at all the webtoons, that's just a small minority. I find it funny how you only brought one of each to compare instead of comparing various stylesㅋㅋㅋ

10. Both of them are drawn freaking prettily. If it's well-drawn, I don't care. I like them bothㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com