Saturday, March 6, 2021

[enter-talk] HUL WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO LEE NAEUN?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"April Lee Naeun, real love towards actor Lee Jehoon "thank you for being born 💗"

Naeun: There is a person that I've been talking about constantly
I'm Lee Jehoon sunbae-nim's fan

"Lee Jehoon - Lee Som -> Lee Naeun's casting... 'Taxi Driver' will follow up with their first episode on April 9th after 'Penthouse 2' (Official)"

She's been going around saying that Lee Jehoon was her ideal type for all her life, she finally became a successful fan....ㅋㅋ

post response:
[+963][-9]
original post: here

1. [+491, -1]
But Naeun has me

2. [+313, -3]
Naeun-ah, you need to know some shame and withdraw~~

3. [+276, -4]
It's her own karma so whateverㅋㅋㅋㅋ with how things are going, let's withdraw right away and retire~~

4. [+177, 0]
I do think that all of this is Lee Naeun's karma but if I just try to sympathize with her, this is f*cking embarrassing. If I got to film a drama with my bias but because of me, my bias' comeback drama gets ruined... F*ck, just thinking about it feels awful

5. [+106, 0]
I'm a fan of Lee Jehoon and I'm seeeeeeeeeeeeeeriously swearing. F*ck, I don't even like movies but I only watch the movies where Lee Jehoon stars in. I prefer dramas and it's his drama comeback in 3 years f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck

6. [+62, -1]
Lee Naeun's company put out a statement no? Saying that she's been crying all day in her homeㅋㅋ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com