Saturday, March 6, 2021

[theqoo] FOREIGN WEBSITE'S VOTE ON GOONG'S REMAKE CAST










original post: here

1. Crazy, Kim Hyeyoon is a must!! ㅜㅜ

2. Kim Hyeyoon and Lee Jaewook... are they geniuses?? I will shut up and watch it

3. I think that Yoojungie would be good

4. Kim Hyeyoon suits it better than I thought?!

5. Yoojung, let's go with another sageuk ㅠ

6. Oh I like this selection!!!!

7. I don't think that Kim Hyeyoon and Lee Jaewook suit it though.. it's just Extraordinary You no?ㅋㅋㅋ

8. Huh? Kim Hyeyoon doesn't match

9. Hwang Inyeob gogo, he suits it

10. Uhm... they don't match...

11. Kim Hyeyoon's acting is good but her image is a bit... I vote for Kim Yoojung and Jo Soomin! Also, Lee Dohyun is the best out of the male leadsㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com