Wednesday, March 10, 2021

[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] RED VELVET WENDY, OFF TO HER FIRST SOLO IN APRIL.. 7 YEARS INTO HER DEBUT

On March 10, STARNEWS reported that the Red Velvet member is preparing to make her solo debut in April.

In response to the report, SM Entertainment confirmed, “Wendy is working on a solo album aimed for an April release. Please look forward to it.”

After being injured during rehearsal for SBS Gayo Daejeon in December 2019, Wendy took a long break from activities to recover her health. She has since made her gradual return through song releases, a new variety show, and a long-awaited performance with Red Velvet. Wendy will be the first Red Velvet member to make a solo debut.
Cr: Soompi

original post: here

1. I like this

2. Wow👍 I'm looking forward to her song. I support you Wendy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I'm curious about what kind of style she'll have 

4. Hyah~~! Congrats Wendy-yah

5. Totally looking forward to it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Wendy fighting

6. 💙Our Seungwan, let's only walk on the happy path💙

7. Daebak

8. Seungwan-ah, I love you and I'll always support you💙💙💙💙

9. I'm not an RV fan but I'm quite looking forward to this. Congrats, congrats

10. Looking forward to her song



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com