Wednesday, March 10, 2021

[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] 'ROLLING' CLIMING BACK → ENTERS VARIETY... BRAVE GIRLS TO APPEAR ON RUNNING MAN

 


original post: here

1. Wow... Brave Girls seriously suffered so much... It's been how many years? 

2. Let's gooooooooooooooooo 

3. Oh I feel like tearing up at the newsㅜㅜㅜㅜ  Brave Girls fighting!!!

4. Make Lee Kwangsoo do the stingray danceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Kyah congrats congrats, I want their entire group to perform Rolling ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. It's so hard to achieve Running Man level, it's good for them... These people are all so hardworking in everything they do. I really hope this climbing back the charts will bring them more success

7. Hul what's happening... I can already picture Yoo Neunim dancing to the stingray dance 

8. I really like how the charts permits climbing back. The song is good, the dance is good and the people's responses have been good too. They've been climbing back on the charts, Youtube, TV and radioㅋㅋ

9. I bet Yoo Neunim loves the songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I support you so so much, Fighting Brave Girls!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com