Wednesday, March 10, 2021

[theqoo] SCHOOLMATE SHIELDING JO BYUNG GYU SHARES THEIR IG DM WITH THE VICTIM + FT. INCONSISTENCIES IN CLARIFICATION

t/n: This person is the rumored "W" that the victim revealed has been threatening him and contacting his gf/acquaintances/family/etc.

W: Hi Kim XX... I got to know your identity through acquaintances... 
As expected, you're someone I know ㅠㅠ I also know from whom you've been taking those pictures (t/n: the facebook pictures)
Anyways, I feel like both of you aren't the kind of people who would do something this this So when I heard your name I got so shocked. Me too, since I've been living in Oakland for such a long time, there are a lot of communities that I'm part of that overlap with yours
Anyways, I don't want to make a big deal since the NZ Korean community is so small, I don't have the intention to do it either. So I'm not going to expose your name or your personal information. 
Also, I don't want to get involved in this incident more than that but I'm contacting you because I don't think you'll cover those false information ambiguously or you'll overlook this either. 


W: The Byung Gyu that I and my acquaintances have known and the Byung Gyu of your explanations are so different, that me too, I held the courage to speak up on this. He's a friend who likes to joke a lot around, but his personality is so good and he's not the type of person who would assault other people. 

W: While you answer this message, I hope you'll be able to explain without beautifying things, all the rumors that you have spread around. I'm already aware that you don't have any friends who are directly close with Byung Gyu. I'll be very thankful if you told me the truth honestly. If you are able to explain everything without lies, I will not inquire anymore from you either


Victim: hello?


W: first, apologies for reaching out to your gf
Victim: Are you XXX? 
W: Huh? ㅋㅋㅋ No ㅋㅋ I'm your NZ acquaintance..ㅎ
Victim: Really? Then it'll be revealed in the future
W: Yes for realㅎㅎ
Victim: In that case, you're in a very dangerous position right now

Victim: Making lies sound like the truth, and making the truth sound like lies, using the law in order to preserve the lies, everything is a mess now and I'm in a situation where I cannot even breathe. But I'll do my best to reveal every truth there is. Insisting and threatening me isn't the solution to solve this. I'm gonna answer this regarding all the inquiries you've sent me. 
Victim: There's nothing I need to tell you more than this
Victim: I'm going to request an investigation from NZ's police

original post: here

1. The victim should've been the one who exposed this DM, so why did this person come out to expose themselves?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Are they confessing their sin?ㅋㅋ

2. But the victim never mentioned that he was friends with the perpetrator? So why is this person saying things like "I know you have no friends who know JBG directly"? And if that person was really an acquaintance of the victim, then why didn't they ask the victim "yah why did you do this? You know this isn't the truth right? Let's talk before this thing blows up" no???? Lastly why is this person trying to say they're the victim's acquaintance when they don't want to reveal who they are? 

3. W is the one making the controversy even bigger. They should've stayed quiet

4. Why is that person's English so bizarre... I'm not super good in English either, but W mentions that they studied from middle school to university in NZ and they're also one of the victim's classmate. However, the way they use Korean and English is strikingly different. Most of people like them would speak better English than their mother tongue, but here, their English sounds like some businesslike talk meanwhile their Korean is the level of how netizens would write casually. Moreover, W seems to be a woman. Of course, I can be wrong, but this is the vibe they're giving me
> They definitely write like a woman......

5. ???? Just why would this person expose themselves like that? Do they think that people from our country wouldn't be able to read English because of TOEIC?

6. Their English is way too formal 

7. Wow look at the threatening happening here 

8. Look at the way they're writing "Anyways" this "Anyways" that... Even if they're really one of JBG's acquaintance trying to protect him, they should at least make some room for conversation no? W isn't even a party involved in this, yet they're here requesting an apology out of the blue? 

9. This person is 100% one of JBG's acquaintances. Look at the way they're ready to cross the line and drag the victim, for what? I can't understand. I thought that the victim was the one who released this...? Just what is W doing? 

10. Why is W exposing themselves like that? This is rather helping the victim 

11. Is W trying to show off that they're able to reveal the victim's personal information? 

12. ??? So you're telling me it's not the victim who revealed this but the person shielding JBG...?
???????????????
???????????????



[theqoo] PERSONALLY, I FOUND THIS PART OF JO BYUNG GYU'S IG POST HILARIOUS 

"How can I remember things that happened 11 and as long as 16 years ago and how am I supposed to prove it? [...] I have also been extorted for money for being "small/dwarf-sized", I have also been assaulted before. Then from now on, am I a victim too?

He doesn't remember the past VS he remembers what happened to him
 



The past 10 years of my career has already collapsed and all the work was in progress has been halted. [...]  And don't blame others for getting laid off due to your own insincerity"

My career fell apart VS Don't blame others for getting laid off

Amusing

original post: here

1. Then don't blame us princess-ssi ㅜㅜ

2. What a hypocriteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. What a f*cking dumb*ss.... The iljin mentality

4. Hypocrite  He's so funny, he doesn't remember his own past but remembers getting bullied, he doesn't want the victim to blame him but blames the victim for his own career

5. You guys are f*cking savageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Just because he doesn't remember doesn't mean that the victim doesn't have the right to remember. And this controversy wouldn't have reached such proportions if he apologized right away. He can't just say he doesn't remember and keep lying like that. Seriously I'm dumbfounded through and through 

7. So why don't you take some responsibility for your own insincere past???

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's not the brightest person isn't he?

9. To all the people who've been saying "oppa I trust you" while he's been a school violence iljin, they will remember this as their dark pastㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The easiest thing for him to prove is the date he left the country, why not just do it? 

10. He really released it by himself?? Hul 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com