Sunday, March 28, 2021

[theqoo] FULLY ESTABLISHED TREND IN YEAR 2030

"76.1% of unmarried people live with their parents in the generation of 2030
(survey was conducted by Abamon with 806 single men and women)

The reason for living with their parents:
1 - Because of the economic burden of living expenses, etc. 66.9%
2 - Because your parents don't want you to be independent 12.1%
3 - Because there is no commuting issues to school, work, etc. 9.8%
4 - Because you believe that you should live with your family 7.3%
5 - Because you're worried of being alone 1.8%

You have a job:
Murderous house prices OR there's nothing remaining after paying off monthly rent, maintenance fees, utility bills and living expenses -> save by cohabiting with your parents

You don't have a job:
You don't have income so you cohabit with your parents"

"Are you in a Kangaroo child?
T/N: Kangaroo child = fail son/daughter, people who depend and rely on their parents either financially or emotionally or both.

Teens = 10.7%
People in their 20's = 45.8%
People in their 30's = 35.8%
People in their 40's = 20.3%
People in their 50's = 15.0%"

"Type of Kangaroo child by %
Cohabitation with your parents and economic dependence = 52.8%
Cohabitation with your parents and economic independence = 5.6%
No cohabitation with your parents and economic dependence = 3.6%"

original post: here

1. My mom and dad said that they really love living with me. And they said that they didn't want me to leaveㅠㅠ So I'm like this too?

2. ㅠㅠ

3. Whether this is the trend or not, I want to be independent

4. I'm jealous that you have parents you can rely on...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I'm a celibate in my 30's and I just see my parents getting older and weaker so I can't leave them ㅠㅠ I work out with them and I also want them to eat good food so I will live with them until they pass away

6. First, let's all find a job,,

7. But my parents also don't want me to leave

8. But starting at one point in your life, it's better to be independent

9. The monthly rent is the biggest factor and at least you can save some money on food..ㅜ the celibacy rate will grow and less than half of the people will be independent in 2030 so this is an issue that can't be helped... but to call a problem a "trend" is a bit..

10. If there's no reason for you to move out, then it's better to live together. If you can attend school and go to work just fine, there's no need to spend a huge amount of money to live alone

11. I like my parents..

12. Everyone, just live the way you want

13. If I leave, my mom will be bored so there's no way

14. I must become independent but I'm so lazy so I can't

15. But usually, it's normal that we all live together unless we get married no?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com