Monday, March 15, 2021

[theqoo] MINARI'S OSCARS NOMINATIONS

[theqoo] 'MINARI' STEVE YEUN, NOMINATED AS BEST ACTOR AT THE OSCARS

T/N: he's the first Asian-American being nominated as Best Actor at the Oscars

original post: here

1. Hul crazy, daebak

2. Hul daebak!! Congrats congrats

3. Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow

4. This is awesome

5. What is happening, crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. His acting is good?

7. Hul unexpected

8. Daebak!! Steve Yeun's acting is a hit or miss but I really liked it~

9. Is is acting good? I've never watched him so I'm curious ㅠㅠ

10. I seriously wasn't expecting this. The lineup is intenseㄷㄷㄷ


[theqoo] MINARI ENDED UP WITH 6 OSCARS NOMINATIONS!!!!!

Best Picture
Best Director
Best Actor (Steve Yeun)
Best Supportiong Actress (Youn Yuh-jung)
Best Original Screenplay
Best Original Score

original post: here

1. Wow let's try to win just 1

2. Looks like the buzz around this was insane. I watched it and got goosebumps

3. Let's gather up the trophies now!!

4. Hul

5. They are nominated in all the important areas

6. Wow meanwhile, it's not even nominated in the foreign films sectionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ goodㅋㅋㅋ At this point, it's possible that they sweep through them all?ㅋㅋㅋ

7. Daebak, crazy

8. Was it Han Yeri? I found the main female actress so good... it's a shame...

9. It's a shame that Han Yeri didn't get nominated but all the cast were good at acting so I liked them all. I hope that they win an award

10. Wow I'm so nervous;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com