Tuesday, March 23, 2021

[theqoo] TIFFANY'S ACTING AS ROXIE IN CHICAGO (FT. OTHER ACTRESSES' VERSIONS)


original post: here

1. Her acting is indeed a shame and it looks awkward. But she's good at other things

2. She did very well though?

3. The man's pronunciation is seriously good. Fany, fighting too!!!

4. Wow why is Choi Jaerim so good??

5. Her singing and visuals are seriously fine but her acting is such a shame... I seriously liked Chicago too.. ㅠㅠ

6. You guys consider this good..?

7. I don't think that she has the skills to act as a lead yet...

8. Isn't this an audition...?

9. Uhm.... she's not bad but Tiffany's unique tone doesn't suit this

10. I can't see anyone else but the man

11. I think that she does have the basics but Tiffany doesn't suit the role as Roxie. It feels like I'm watching Tiffany acting as someone acting as Roxie

12. The movie was freaking awesome

13. Her pronunciation doesn't sound like a musical but like a dubbing for a movie

14. I'm sorry but she's really bad ㅠㅠ

15. Choi Jaerim is good



[theqoo] OTHER ACTRESSES' VERSION OF TIFFANY'S MUSICAL CHICAGO






Tiffany

original post: here

1. But the Billy this time is seriously freaking awesome

2. To be honest, Choi Jaerim is so good that my eyes can't shift towards Tiffany...

3. Choi Jaerim's ventriloquism is the best

4. I saw the original musical and was so shocked and was even more shocked when I watched the movie... even though the musical is the original, the movie was even better.. ㅠㅠ

5. If the female lead was good, then it would make me want to watch it

6. So comparable

7. I seriously find the movie so intriguing. How can she act like a doll so perfectly?

8. No but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ did the male lead give up on his ventriloquism in Ivy's version.....?

9. Isn't the male actor in the first one pretty famous? To be honest, Choi Jaerim is chewing them up. Even though I know nothing about this, I can feel it

10. Minkyung-ah, you're jjang

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com