Wednesday, March 24, 2021

[theqoo] HEY NARAE'S SCENE RECEIVING HATE RIGHT NOW

 

*How to use feet uniquely*

*Shake the carrot = Please rescue me*
"I'm...shaking the carrot..."
*This is a kids program <3*

Park Narae this is a bit..Much

original post: here

1. If she wanted to do things like that her show should've been for adults no??

2. Ah seriously disgusting, why is she like that 

3. Isn't this sexual harassment... I like Park Narae but this is seriously crossing the line

4. This is for adults.. 

5. Ah you can pretend to be cool all you want but don't be oba. What is she doing? Kids are watching the show f*ck 

6. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

7. Am I the only one who can't understand what content this is? Is 'shaking the carrot' supposed to mean handjob?? And what is she doing with her feet? 

8. Why is she doing this and why isn't this considered sexual harassment? She's doing this next to the male guest 

9. I don't know what's happening but I would've felt disgusted

10. She's crossing the line... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com