Wednesday, March 24, 2021

[enter-talk] ISN'T WENDY'S TEASER CRAZY??

 

F*cking pretty... Apparently they shot the MV in Jeju-do, it'll be f*cking nice if we have the refreshing and clear vocals from Wendy with it 
It will be perfect for the warm Spring weather ㅠㅠㅠ

Please give a lot of interest to April 5th ❤❤

This is the new logo
Together it forms Wendy


post response:
[+572][-35]
original post: here

1. [+100, -3]
This is seriously crazy 

2. [+80,- 2]
Wendy I love you 

3. [+73, -2]
I was so sad when she got hurt last year I hope Son Seungwan hits daebakㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+38, -1]
Seungwan-ah you're f*cking pretty

5. [+30, -1]
What the.. I'm another group's fan.. Why do I want her to hit daebak? 

6. [+26, -1]
Blonde...Is nice.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com