Wednesday, March 24, 2021

[enter-talk] MINA WHO CLAIMS SHE TRIED TO BE CLOSE TO JIMIN DURING AOA DAYS

 

Mina: Unnie I thought you wouldn't have eaten, if you're hungry just let me know, I'll should I buy you something simple? Like a sandwich or a coffe?
Jimin: Nice <3

Mina caption: Stop stop stop



Mina: (caption thanking Elvis)
Jimin: Yup sexy Meng


(Jimin's song) 


Mina: I miss you XD

"Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
"So pretty <3 pretty"





Baidu interview during Heart Attack's promotion 
"When I had it hard and I was depressed, unnie came to me and she would tell jokes and make me laugh. So I'll choose Jimin unnie"


"Life after AOA? Still living with the members in their building"
article talks about how Mina is living her life after quitting AOA. She says "I've always wondered how the unnies would be doing after they hit 30s. I wish I can keep living in the same building as them. I thought about running our own coffee show/shopping mall/company/pub/etc. diverse activities like that from the building"
[...]
"If this happens, I'll be the one selling clothes. I've done fitting model and worked in a shopping mall before. I feel like I'll do well in the clothing department. I've thought that for Jimin, she'd run a pub, for Hyejung, a DJ, etc."
Jimin: Photo by Jimin 









It feels like Mina really made an effort to actually be close with Jimin
Even though she said they hated her, she still called her the team leader and the unnie and even congratulated her on winning #1 and listened to her solo.. 

post response:
[+451][-30]
original post: here

1. [+455 ,-46]
But looking at the IG comments, it seems like Jimin was also trying to be friends with her? 

2. [+302, -104]
What are you trying to prove? This just makes Jimin look like she also made an effort to be close to her when I saw the exposing post's content, even I went huh? At first, during the time of exposing, she uploaded extreme pictures hinting at s*icide and didn't even let the other parties respond. She said herself that she had proofs and that she will be revealing everything clearly, but as time passed, she started refusing to reveal it and we're at the point where I'm not even sure why we should believe her anymore. There's nothing that I can really believe had happened and this makes me pity AOA and Jimin instead

3. [+213, -64]
But why are people swearing at Seolhyun anyways? 

4. [+187, -1]
If you look at this, it wasn't only one-sided at all, they really look like they had a good relationship 

5. [+114, -6]
To be honest, I'm confident that this scandal will be re-assessed in the future. People were too emotionally swayed at first

6. [+97, -2]
Ah to be honest, I don't even know anymore... 

7. [+92, -10]
Soojin was the same. I seriously think we shouldn't swear at celebrities one sided in their controversies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com