Wednesday, March 24, 2021

[theqoo] BAEKHYUN 'BAMBI' MV TEASHER #1



original post: here

1. F*ck he's gone completely insane... Ha what is happening 

2. Is Baekhyun the one dancing in the middle?? 

3. Ah it's crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really wished to see him dancing, Baekhyun singing and dancing is insane 

4. It's already a masterpiece

5. Hul it kinda has a sexy vibe to it 

6. Oh so it's a different concept from that tale? 

7. Bambi Bam~bi this already sounds so addictive, I listened another time and it's already all I can think of ㅋㅋㅋ

8. Ah it's so good the aura is so differentㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  and his voice too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

9. Oh he's dancing? Oh 

10. Why is he always singing in that tone? It feels like he doesn't have any other ranges. Of course it comes down to individual taste

11. F*cking good... It's even better than what I've picturedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm already going crazy 

12. He did it he did it 

13. 5 days leftㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com