Thursday, April 8, 2021

[enter-talk] EXO REVEALED THEIR COMEBACK LOGO ㅠㅠㅠ



The cutting lines are the EXO logo and there are 9 candles for the 9 yearsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Look at the sense. The cake is so pretty
post response:
[+395][-43]
original post: here

1. [+123, -2]
Every time I look at EXO, I get impressed by their logo. EXO is such a well-constructed nameㅇㅇ I was shocked at the heart logo too and many of them were so good 

2. [+78, -1]
Me too I thought it would be the comeback logo, but isn't this just the logo to celebrate their 9 years!? They're really coming back with this logo?!?!?

3. [+70, -1]
Hul seeing how it has to do with galaxies I can see why people think this can be the comeback logo. And they also said in their video as a spoiler that the concept would be galaxies 

4. [+36, -1]
ㅠㅠㅠ EXO comeback
"How do we confirm that they all died?"
"Love me right~"
"Aha aha aha" 

5. [+32, -0]
Every time EXO releases an album, they have a different logo that matches the concept. This was Min Heejin's idea



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com