Thursday, April 8, 2021

[theqoo] KARA MEMBERS GOT TOGETHER TO COMMEMORATE THEIR 14TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY



original post: here

1. Why are people mentioning Youngji? The people who wanted to meet gathered together. They already split so who cares about who showed up and who didn't? Anyways, I bet that you don't even care but pretend that you do

2. I liked KARA so much. It's good to see that they are all doing well ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. My bias girl group KARAㅠㅠㅠ
Everyone is so pretty 💛
The KARA members also seems to have a good relationship among themselves
I miss Hara too
I hope that Hara is happy too💜

4. Hara ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. Seungyeonie is still as cute as everㅠㅜㅠ

6. Even if it's not the case anymore, I've always thought of Nicole as part of KARA. It's so nice to see her here ㅠ

7. Be happy

8. Happy 14th year anniversary!!

9. It's good to see the members again, KARA, happy 14th year anniversary

10. My biasㅠㅠ all the KARA members need to be happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com