Thursday, April 8, 2021

[theqoo] REAR BACK WARNING [MCOUNT] SHOCKING MALE IDOL'S DANCE JUST NOW




original post: here

1. I f*cking like this

2. It's indeed hard to make a living.....

3. Ah... my friends and family must've all seen this... what to do ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. This is not it;; it's going too far

5. Are they crazy? If they are rookies, they must be so young. The company is being too much on these kids

6. Wow f*ck, this is so embarrassingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why are they forcing kids to do that?

7. Their clothes are also too eba for rookies. And what's with this dance? Seriously;

8. This isn't even sexy nor erotic. It's just funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. ^^;

10. Ah....... who's in charge of them?

11. No but the song is good but the dance is......

12. Ah as expected, I wasn't the only one who was shockedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was questioning my sight when I watched thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. I can understand them doing the back move for their sexy concept but him shoving his hand in front like PPAK!!! Is just embarrassing + funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

14. Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. What's up with the dance? It's such a shame


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com