Monday, April 26, 2021

[theqoo] ACADEMY AWARDS DUMP (CHRISTINA OH, YUH-JUNG YOUN, HAN HYERI)

[theqoo] MINARI'S DIRECTOR CHRISTINA OH WHO WORE A HANBOK ON THE RED CARPET (FT. CUTE ALAN KIM)



original post: here

1. Daebak, so cool

2. Hanbok 💪💪 I support you

3. Wow so cool... they made it look so cool

4. F*cking hip

5. So cool! And the bundle-like bag is so cute and hipㅋㅋ

6. Oh it's chic

7. Wow... the clothes are seriously pretty!! The hanbok pants are so hip!!

8. The bundle bag is awesomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. The coordi is nice

10. Wow so hip, it looks like idols' stage outfit



[theqoo] HAN HYERI, LOUIS VUITTON DRESS (2021 ACADEMY AWARDS)




original post: here

1. I thought it was pretty... but then as I scrolled down, I thought that it was more a style that foreigners would likeㅋㅋ

2. The hair and makeup don't suit Han Hyeri. She suits elegant styles more. I don't really like that bold red lipstick

3. It's pretty though??

4. Why do I find it pretty?

5. I really like Han Hyeri's face but... this is such a shame. There are so many red dresses better than this oneㅠ I knew that they wanted to make her looks like a princess from Asia but.. even the hair and makeup are all an error

6. The hair is so-so

7. She suits the award ceremony vibes and looks pretty

8. The clothes are pretty but the hair and makeup are a bit of a shame ㅠㅠㅠ

9. Such a shame. Those are clothes that can't showcase her charms ㅠ

10. What's up with her hair and makeup...



[theqoo] [FLASH REPORT] YOUN YUH-JUNG, FIRST KOREAN TO WIN BEST FEMALE ACTRESS AT THE ACADEMY AWARDS


original post: here

1. Congratulations!!!!!

2. Wow daebak, congratulations!!!!

3. Age is just a number~! Seriously, congratsㅎㅎ

4. At 70 y.o, she has nothing to lose anymore and decided to take on a new challenge and was able to reap these results ㅠㅠ she's so cool and impressive.. congratulations

5. Congratulations!! I'm crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm even more touched seeing Young Yuh-jung winning than Parasite ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Goosebumps!! Daebak!! Congrats!!

7. This is seriously crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Daebak, I'm so proud

9. The bestㅠㅠㅠㅠ congrats

10. I had a feeling that she'll do well ㅜㅜ I'm seriously happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com