Monday, April 26, 2021

[theqoo] K-DOLS' HAIR BREAKING OFF DUE TO CONSTANT HAIR COLORING.....

Pentagon Yanan
Red Velvet Irene

Seventeen S.coups

SNSD Taeyeon


Shinee Onew

Lovelyz Jiae

Nu'est Hwang Minhyun


Red Velvet Seulgi

Pentagon Kino

Weki Meki Choi Yoojung

TXT Yeonjun Soobin

Izone Hitomi

CIX Bae Jinyoung


Oh My Girl Seunghee
"Because of my damaged hair"

"But because of that, you dyed your hair?"

"Trying to look pretty"



SF9 Inseong

Mamamoo Solar
"- My hair really broke off a lot..
- All of this broke off..
- I'm in a situation where I have to cut off my hair by this much
- To be honest, I've never cut my own hair 
- But it's unavoidable..
- I can't help but cut my hair so...
- Honestly, I'm not happy about it.."

NCT Jaehyun
"- I'm not losing hair
- I bleached my hair too much so
- It all broke off"

Izone Choi Yena

original post: here

1. Hul seeing it like this, Hyoyeon had dyed hair for almost 10 years.. I wonder if she's ok

2. Taeyeon looks like she has grass sprouting on her hair and I found it cute ㅜㅜㅜ but let's have healthy scalps

3. Minhyunie ㅜㅜ

4. Solar almost cried at that time

5. Sigh ㅠㅠ breaks my heart ㅠㅠ

6. Can't they wear wigs on stage?

7. We seriously need to start using wigs ㅜㅜ because of their promotions, they almost change their hair every day ㅠㅠ K-dols' scalps are precious ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I really think that it would be better for them to wear wigs. Stop ruining your scalp!

9. Aigo, they will all go bald in the future ㅜㅜㅜ stop bleaching your hair~~

10. Hul Seunghee, what to do ㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com