Tuesday, April 6, 2021

[theqoo] SPIDERMAN 3'S CASTING CONFIRMED




The most legendary protagonist line 

Tobey Maguire, Andrew  Garfield, Tom Holland

original post: here

1. Ah f*ck I thought it was real I'm f*cking pissed off

2. You're f*cking annoying ^^ 

3. We're not April Fools anymore, do you want to get sworn at this bad? 

4. Andrew Garfield as Spiderman was my ultimate bias, my heart almost burstㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠ

5. F*ck you got me excited for nothing 

6. Ah what the? I thought it was daebak but it was fake??????

7. Ah please let's not joke around Spiderman.... I'm serious... 
"Don't"

8. F*cking annoying, don't joke around 

9. I was there thinking that Tobey Maguire is still looking as young as ever.... 

10. What a f*cker...
You got me so f*cking excited that I shouted in the subway and the person next to me was starring at me but it turned out to be fake.... 

11. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. No way for real?????!!!!!!

13. For real?? Is it for real this time?? 

t.n: we got fooled too :') 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com