Tuesday, April 6, 2021

[theqoo] PARK CHORONG'S IG


Hello, this is Park Chorong. I apologize for the fact that I am greeting you regarding an unfortunate matter.

First, before I explain recent events, I apologize for the fact that I have given people cause for concern in regards to the photos of my drinking when I was a minor. I have hurt everyone who has been supporting me through my immature and foolish wrongdoings from when I was young. There is no room for excuses, and I sincerely apologize.

In regards to the matter that recently became known [to the public], it began at the end of February and has been continuing for about a month. During that time, I made a lot of effort to try to communicate amicably, but it did not end up working out that way, which I find very unfortunate. I read the reports and interviews related to me that were published yesterday.

Although things have escalated to this point because of a misunderstanding between us, I feel even more tortured because I still have memories of being friends [with that person] starting from elementary school all the way to high school, of our playing together and spending time together, and so I feel awful to the point where I can’t express it. But I want to repeat once again that in regards to the untruths that have been spread, I am completely innocent up until the end.

I never, at any point, slapped Ms. Kim’s face like she claimed, took off her clothing, or committed violence against her. In regards to this matter, I will do my utmost to completely prove my innocence through the testimony of those who were present at the time and transcripts of my phone call(s) with Ms. Kim.

Finally, I have terribly wounded all the fans who have cheered me on and supported me for the 10 years since my debut. I was afraid that due to this incident, you might feel as though my sincere words and actions up until this point were insincere, and I was also scared of disappointing the fans who have supported and believed in me.

I feel nothing but apologetic to my fellow Apink members, our fans, our agency staff, and all of the many people who have helped me. To all of our fans and the Apink members, I ask for forgiveness for having to convey this kind of news on our 10th anniversary, and I bow my head in sincere apology.
CR.Soompi

original post: here

1. Farewell~

2. She seriously turned me off 

3. If she has apologized cleanly in the first place, the media wouldn't have dragged ehr that much.... She really wants to paint herself as the victim until the end 

4. Her innocent image is over 

5. Drinking while underage is definitely something to be criticized for. It's so completely wrong. But people have been assuming that drinking underage = school violence is confirmed when they're still checking the facts right now and I don't think that this hate is warranted.

6. Her image is a f*cking disappointment. She killed her own innocent image 

7. Farewell 

8. Destroyed her image 

9. I don't care about her drinking, but what about the school violence?ㅜ Did the victim refute this yet? 

10. She lost the little fame she had.. Sigh 

11. Wow what's up with all the comments shielding her? 

12. So is the victim going to expose the recording? Anyways I'm more amazed that they weren't able to expose her past for the past 10 years

13. You guys are acting like r*tarded f*ckersㅋㅋ  You guys are the ones who are acting like thugs saying that drinking underage is harming anyone~

14. But me too when I was in high school I would drink from time to time with my close friends whenever there was a birthday party

15. Me too I would drink with my parents sometimes when they offered me during our meals, but going to bars is too far 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com