Tuesday, April 6, 2021

[theqoo] TAEMIN'S CONFUCIAN PANTS IN HIS TEASER

 Original pants



His Confucian pants (t/n: whenever Koreans use "Confucian" as an adjective, it means conservative)




Peace






original post: here

1. Confucian pantsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. F*ckㅋㄱㅋㄱㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱ  that's good ^~^

3. F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Took me a moment to realizeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Taemin's face and pants are competing for my attention ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The cordi has tactㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5. Looks like they sketched on itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Confucian pants ㅋㅋㅋ

6. But the bikini version was pretty too 

7. Looks like they covered her for the fansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Now I can only see the pantsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I was wondering what Confucian pants meant and now I got it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Yah why is it so funny? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com