Saturday, April 3, 2021

[theqoo] WONHO'S INSTAGRAM POSTS THAT ARE RAISING THE CENSORSHIP BAR HIGHER AND HIGHER

This is an extraordinary (?) concept as an idol in Korea


original post: here

1. Why is he like this?...

2. Uaagh what is this... I automatically grimaced at that first picㅠ ha...

3. But wasn't this person giving complaints too while he was promoting in a group for being the only one wearing revealing clothes? Or were those just rumors? Looks like he enjoys giving out his s*x appeal

4. His waxing turned out so nice

5. Aaargh my eyes ㅠㅠ

6. I can see how clean his socks are

7. I feel like people who are into this would like it to death though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's definitely 1 person on 10 who will support him so...

8. It just looks too excessive... I don't really see what's cool or sexy about it..

9. Is he gay?

10. I find him sexy and I like this but I feel like the demand in Korea for this is low...

11. The first picture makes me so uncomfortable, shockingㅜ

12. I was like "?" when clicking in and I got surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ no but this isn't a crime and it's is own Instagram but can idols really go that far?

13. He has a nice body

14. Hoo I like this so much~

15. A picture that gays would like

16. Wow he looks like a body builder. Is he going on some competition?

17. Just why...ㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com