Wednesday, May 26, 2021

[enter-talk] THE EVOLUTION OF BANGTAN'S PRACTICE ROOM (FT. JUNGKOOK)

It slowly got bigger ㅠㅠ you guys worked hard Bangtan




post response:
[+739][-14]
original post: here

1. [+179, 0]
The TXT kids weren't there yet. It makes me think of the time they called it a big company. They really succeeded

2. [+161, -2]
You guys worked hard ㅠㅠ

3. [+110, -2]
The ceiling is slowly getting higherㅎㅎ

4. [+51, 0]
Kang Taehyun's quote: 'I like it every time they change practice rooms. Sunbae-nims, thank you' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+27, 0]
They changed all their rooms by themselves. Cool people

6. [+26, -1]
Seriously, when I was watching their practice videos during their debut, I thought "what the? Isn't the camera too close? Are they gonna kiss the camera???".... but now, I just wish that they would film them even a little closer......


[enter-talk] JUNGKOOK'S PRACTICE VIDEO CLOTHES GOT SOLD OUT

The reviews are freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"Total item inquiries (19)
- Our kid wore this 
- Don't try to stop my inner Son Minsoo (T/N: Son Minsoo = character in Cheese In The Trap who copies everything the main character wears)
- My boyfriend is wearing our couple tee alone
- The reason why you need to restock"

post response:
[+585][-33]
original post: here

1. [+156, -6]
The boyfriend is wearing his couple tee alone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ckㅋㅋㅋ the joke is f*cking funny

2. [+134, -7]
Ah the OP's post is funny but the people downvoting the comments are freaking funny too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+131, -6]
Last time tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"- We were supposed to match our couple tee
- My couple tee with my boyfriend
- I was gonna have a couple look with my husband
- I wanted to match our couple look
- Why... please intervene...
- I and his couple look
- This is an inquiry about the product
- My husband (is wearing it) alone"

4. [+46, -1]
It's a knit from Thisisneverthat

5. [+41, -1]
Meanwhile, it's freaking funny how nobody is saying what the brand is despite people asking. Do you want to be the only one buying it?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com