Wednesday, May 26, 2021

[enter-talk] KINGDOM PRE-RELEASED ONE SENTENCE REVIEW

BTOB: Rather than Miyeon nim, I wished I was there instead..
SF9: To be honest, isn't this considered 15+.. And this gif is a non-fan saved gif (t/n: gifs that is so legendary that even non-fans will save)


post response:
[+46][-7]
original post: here

1. [+32, -24]
Is this okay to watch this for free...?

2. [+26, -0]
After seeing SF9's Move, I couldn't do anything else but to go back and listen to MOve.. 

3. [+24, -0]
Yoo Taeyang's abs are so good..ㅠㅠㅠ  His frame is big and rather than having huge abs, he has slim abs, Yoo Taeyang is driving me crazy I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+16, -0]
Please love our Taeyang moreㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+15, -0]
I have another bias on Kingdom but I bet a lot of people went to search on Taeyang after this

6. [+14,-0]
Am I the only trash here ? (t/n: not sure what it refers too) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com