Wednesday, May 26, 2021

[theqoo] EXO LAY'S TEASER JUST DROPPED FT. INDIVIDUAL TEASERS

 




original post: here

1. He's still there?

2. What's his concept? Is he the only human among the aliens? Why does he look like he has a different teaser compared to others?

3. ?????????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Does he want to keep EXO's title this bad?

5. Didn't he release a post supporting One China?

6. He's going to promote?

7. Did the Communist party order him to stay since KPOP is getting popular?ㅋㅋㅋ  Talk about ruining the mood

8. I bet EXO fans are the most shocked hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I wonder what EXO's all-fans think about this

10. ...? So he wasn't a pigeon after all?

11. As an EXO fan, I'm the most shocked here

12. ????? Out of the blue?????

13. I'm an EXO fan and I'm taken aback too.... It's been so long since we've seen Yixing..

14. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah f*ck I'm an EXO fan and I'm just so dumbfounded that this makes me laugh;;; what is this guy doing?

15. Why are people calling him out for being problematic? Isn't SM the problematic one here?


[theqoo] EXO'S NEW ALBUM TEASERS THAT JUST GOT RELEASED







original post: here

1. 

2. Lay is seriously the most handsome one but why is he so dislikable 

3. Lay's pictures aside why is everyone else's pictures coming out so weird? I don't think those were their best pictures... 

4. Do Kyungsoo is too handsome

5. Kyungsoo-yah 

6. EXO's faces are daebak 

7. It's been freaking long since we've seen Lay ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Ah Xiumin is so handsome, I thought he was just the cute type 

9. F*ck EXO is EXO 

10. I'm seeing Chanyeol with different eyes now but Lay;; I seriously don't even want to see him. I hate SM 

11. Kai's aura is daebak 

12. So he hasn't withdrawn yet?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Is he trying to participate in their last album?

13. D.O is too handsome 

14. ???????????

15. Freaking hilarious


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com