Tuesday, May 25, 2021

[enter-talk] BUT WONWOO WROTE HATE COMMENTS TOWARD LEE SEUNGGI

I was searching for Lee Seunggi and I found it... He didn't only hate on SNSD..

post response:
[+322][-56]
original post: here

1. [+194, -17]
Wonwoo's personality is so mean, why is he coming on broadcast?ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+194, -11]
Whatever... Seventeen wouldn't even be a candidate to become singers
WW: There are no songs better than this song~!! Hoijja~!!!! (t/n: no meaning behind the word, it's a slang started by gagconcert) ㅋㅋㅋㅎㅎ
> I feel like Lee Seunggi's song was better ^^~
WW: Whatever... Lee Seunggi wouldn't even be a candidate to become singer

3. [+194, -13]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Carats saying 'don't feed the troll' are freaking funny 

4. [+128, -6]
And Wonwoo and Mingyu are the ones in an unitㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  One guy is Nam Doil (t/n: his username when leaving comments about SNSD + Lee Seunggi) and the other one the collage freak

5. [+103, -10]
The more you peel the more you get about himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't get into Seventeen because of Wonwoo and Mingyu 

6. [+99, -3]
Fans should be grateful that they were able to bury the SNSD hate comments from the past


[enter-talk] HUL WHAT'S UP WITH WONWOO'S HATE COMMENT ON LEE SEUNGGI...

I would've never known if Lee Seunggi's dating rumors didn't break out

post response:
[+204][-32]
original post: here

1. [+177, -8]
He would've became a hate commenter if he never became a singer

2. [+157, -2]
I don't understand what he thought when he became a singer... Back then, I was about to enter Seventeen's fandom but I backtracked when I saw his hate comments towards SNSD... They were unnies that I once f*cking liked f*ck

3. [+120, -1]
This is the type of hate comments I despise the most

4. [+42, -2]
Carats always write business posts about how unproblematic they are but when I entered Pann and saw those controversies, I backtracked.. The most controversial part is that it seems like 1. He write hate comments by giving attention to 1 person at a time 2. He mocks people's looks 3. He makes me wonder if he's misogynist 4. He's writing those when he's this young I don't think there's anything worse than that, I got so turned off. How can people still fangirl on him knowing that? To be honest his fans are bizarre

5. [+39, -0]
What did he say to Lee Seunggi?

6. [+27, -2]
You should've told me who Wonwoo is in the first place. How am I supposed to know what this is about?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com