Tuesday, May 25, 2021

[teens stories] KIDS WHO HAVE BOYFRIENDS, ARE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS TOO?

I'm solo right now but when I was dating my boyfriend, I got turned off by such little things
For example, when we were ordering at the restaurant and my boyfriend goes "here~~" but the waiter didn't hear him so my boyfriend gave him them the cold shoulder and I got turned off. And another time, there were a lot of people in the bus so both of us were standing. Then the bus made an abrupt stop so he tottered around and he found it so funny, and I got turned off. So I broke upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Are there kids who are worse than me?

post response:
[+274][-302]
original post: here

1. [+530, -1]
You boyfriend must be f*cking upset/unfairly treated

2. [+406, -1]
Are you being forced to date him?ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+402, -19]
OP-ah, I'm sorry but this is freaking funny

4. [+341, 0]
You feel like this because you barely like himㅋㅋㅋㅋ me too I was like this but I met a kid I really like and no matter what f*cked up thing he did, I found him cute. You might feel like this if you are mistaking the feelings of excitement and liking someone as love and that you're still young... I hope you date people you truly like in the future. If you date people you don't like, you will just end up up hurting each other

5. [+281, 0]
Are you sure you're not mistaking the excitement you feel from hating someone??

6. [+185, 0]
F*ck, I'm like this but the opposite. I feel like if I act a certain way, my partner will be turned off so I can't bring myself to date. F*ck, seriously, sometimes, I plan something but then I get f*cking worried in case we end up having to line up and wait for a long time or whatnot 

7. [+152, -25]
Just don't date going forward. You are just a f*cking nuisance for that person. If you like someone, don't confess either. Geez..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com