Tuesday, May 25, 2021

[theqoo] THE FIRST DAY CANADA LEGALIZED MARIJUANA









(more pics at source)

They changed the maple leaf country into the cannabis country
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

original post: here

1. ㄷㄷ

2. Was it today?
> No, it's before

3. It really makes me wonder why they would do that..

4. The smell must be awful. The people who don't smoke must be so pissed off

5. The smell of weed downtown was solid...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. The kids in the pictures seem to have been smoking it for over 10 years alreadyㅋㅋ

7. Are there no bad effects from smoking weed? Why is everyone doing it?

8. Ugh ㅡㅡ I feel like the smell will come out of these pictures ㅡㅠㅡ

9. Instead, Canada is super strict on drinking ㅋㅋ even if they are the country of ice wine, it's super hard to buy alcohol

10. I went to Canada for vacation and I was smelling Chinese medicine? So I said "wow the smell of Chinese medicine is nice!" but my friend who's a native said that it was weed ;;;;ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Wow the smell must be solid

12. It's still legal; Every time I go to Vancouver, the marijuana smell just comes poking my nose and I f*cking hate it

13. What a sight

14. I'm both jealous and curious

15. Wow I hate it. It smells like burning grass

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com