Thursday, May 13, 2021

[enter-talk] ISN'T THIS A BIT WRONG FROM KINGDOM? ㅋㅋ

If you want to have a special assessment without any system, then you should've just let them judge what they're best at/specialized at, and what's up with this bullsh*t bringing in rookies?
There's barely anyone who's specialized in rap in this lineup in the first place

post response:
[+301][-30]
original post: here

1.  [+171, -6]
But Mnet are putting a bunch of good performers on stage, yet they're this incompetent with their judging. F*ck is it that hard to bring 10 rap judges, 10 dance judges and 10 vocal judges? There's not even 10 real judges on the panel right now

2. [+111, -7]
The judging panel is a messㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+86, -3]
Bobby's goal from the beginning was to grow the kids' thirst for improving their rap. He was able to show it well on stage too, but it's a shame, I wished they could do what they wanted to do. But no matter how much of a shame it was, you can't start hating on other teams

4. [+63, -5]
TheI9 were freaking good...ㅋㅋㅋ  (I'm not saying this to bash the other team) But I understand less and less what's happening every episode

5. [+46, -57]
I seriously think that Mayfly's rap.... Was not memorable. All they were saying was "Paint Play Paint Play", the only rap unit that was good was 'It's One




[enter-talk] KINGDOM RAP UNIT'S REVIEW

'It's One was hip hop.
MayFly was idol rappers.

I'm not saying one was better than the other. 
And I'm not saying that rapping like an idol is bad, so please don't misunderstand. 
'It's One's rap gave me the vibe that they showed what rap was meanwhile MayFly showed us a performance where they decorated the stage well and they were showing rap and what it means to be an idol, but it doesn't mean that it's not as hip hop either... 
Personally, I think that both did great. 
I'm not questioning if any side wins. 
But those were the feelings I've got from the stage

post response:
[+175][-82]
original post: here

1. [+159, -33]
I really liked Paint Play 

2. [+137, -31]
Paint Play! Paint Play! You should've at least waited for Paint Play's stage to be up 
(t/n: I assume they wrote the post before the performance)

3. [+123, -12]
This for real. 'It's One was basically SMTM levelㅋㅋㅋㅋ  And it's so cool how Bobby didn't give himself a lot of part, instead he gave Hwiyoug and Sunwoo who are less popular than him more parts

4. [+70,- 3]
'It's One was better if you were in the audience. It has the SMTM aura, it would've been so crazy 

5. [+62, -7]
I'm watching Kingdom for the first time today and to be honest, I'm feeling the same way as OP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com