Thursday, May 13, 2021

[theqoo] WHAT IS THE MANGA YOU GREW UP WATCHING?

Candy Candy

Galaxy Express 999

Anne of Green Gables

Run Hani

Young Shim

The Rose of Versailles

Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water

Slayers

Magical Angel Sweet Mint

Sailor Moon

Wedding Peach

Nurse Angel Rarika SOS

Card Captor Sakura

Full Moon O Sagashite

Da!Da!Da!

Gals!

Shugo Chara!

(T/N: there are more listed in the source)

original post: here

1. I watched them all starting from Slayers....

2. Why did I watch all of them..

3. Full Moon O Sagashite and Da!Da!Da!

4. I watched them allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Rose Of Versailles... Oscar..

6. I watched all from Candy Candy to Gals!

7. I watched Anne

8. Sailor Moon and Card Captor Sakura

9. I watched all from Run Hani to Nadia

10. Shugo Chara and Card Captor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com