Wednesday, May 12, 2021

[theqoo] AESPA [NEXT LEVEL] 2021.05.17 6PM KST

 




original post: here

1. It's oddly outdated

2. Giselle looks so outdated

3. The moment I saw this, it reminded me of BlackPink's teaser... Just the vibe

4. I'm not sure if they copied BP, but they sure look countrified

5. Looks like those end-of-century concept. 90's version ITZY + BlackPink + Baby Vox + Chakra

5. The more I look at Giselle, the prettier she gets

6. Karina and Giselle are freaking pretty 

7. Crazy I freaking love the concept 

8. It's basically BlackPink's concept...?

9. It really doesn't remind me of BlackPink;; why are the comments like that? 

10. It's so similar to BlackPink's HYLT's teaser, just looking at the background + colors, it's the same vibe? 

11. Reminds me of BP

12. Reminds me of BP's HYLT...

13. Looks like a mix of ITZY and BP 

14. Wow crazy, they're freaking pretty 

15. Karina and Giselle are getting more and more charming 

16. Why are people saying this looks like BP?ㅋㅋㅋ I don't get the vibe at all 

17. Karina kinda looks like Irene

18. Rather than BP, this gives me HOT vibes

19. It reminds me of BP but countrified 

20. The concept is so unique

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com