Wednesday, May 12, 2021

[theqoo] WONHO - MONSTAX KIHYUN & IM "WENT ON A TRIP TO JEJU!"





original post: here

1. We already know that they're close and it's not like they're purposefully making this obvious... It's the journalists' faults for taking their pictures

2. The fans are the only one suffering

3. What an amazing friendship

4. Are they not thinking about the fans seriously? 

5. It's their private lives, I'm more grossed out by the journalists taking the pictures... They're pitiful.. 

6. I really wonder what the fans think behind doors

7. As a Monbebe I'm f*cking pissed!!

8. What's an IM? Is that a group's name?

9. I can understand Kihyun, but what is IM doing here? Seriously what an amazing friendship

10. Birds of a feather, especially for that Kihyun guy 

11. Wonho and Kihyun suit each other

12. The fans must be having a mental breakdown

13. Wonho and Kihyun sure suits each other. I don't even know who IM is so I'm not gonna say anything 

14. It's a real friendship, nothing was business after all 

15. Huh? But they didn't even make it obvious. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com