Monday, May 3, 2021

[theqoo] BTS RM + JUNGKOOK TEASER

 [theqoo] #BTS #BTS_BUTTER CONCEPT CLIP - JUNGKOOK



original post: here

1. Jungkook-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Hul 

3. He looks so hip and hot, I like

4. Oh ground-breaking 

5. I was expecting a cutie, but a sexy guy appeared instead 👀

6. Hul I welcome long hair again 

7. This is crazy, I watched this with my mouth covered, what's happening to his visuals?

8. Jungkook-ah

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I still can't tell the concept with thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Hul what the?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I definitely didn't expect this


 [theqoo] #BTS #BTS_BUTTER CONCEPT CLIP - RM



original post: here

1. Ah can someone make 21st happen? I can't wait anymoreㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. I can't think of what style this will be at all 

3. This is sexy 

4. Kim Namjoonㅠㅠㅠwhat are you doingㅠㅠㅠ

5. Hul a sexy concept..?

6. I have no clue what this is about? What the?

7. Cyber punk?

8. This is a cyber punk concept Kim Namjoon is freaking likable 

9. I can't picture what kind of song this will be about but it's daebak 

10. F*ck f*ck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com