Monday, May 3, 2021

[theqoo] SEEMS LIKE STAYC'S NEW SONG IS REALLY CLIMBING UP THE CHARTS BY WORD OF MOUTH

Last week, they entered the weekly top 100 chart in Melon and this week, they rose up to #67

They are also raising in the daily chart. They went up 8 ranks and are now #53

They are also #52 in the 24Hit chart



Their album is also #15 in Hanteo's monthly chart. It's been almost a month since their album started selling and they are also #8 in the weekly chart

At first, there were a lot of people who said that the song sounded boring but looks like there are a lot of people who started liking it after a few listens...

There is also a trend among fans that are making videos of their bias by matching the lyrics with their short clips so I thin that it also played a role



original post: here

1. At first, I found their debut track better but it's crazy addictiveㅋㅋㅋ

2. Asap, my other half~

3. I've been listening to this song everyday ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. It's a cheerful high teen song so I like it ㅋㅋㅋ

5. These cuties

6. I found this song whatever at first but I kept watching their stage mashup videos and the song has an addictive quality to itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. This song is jjang good. I listened to it for the first time yesterday and I've been replaying it nonstop ever sinceㅋㅋ

8. They are rookies so this is impressive. I support them too. The kids are charming and are good at live so they are likable

9. This song is so good!

10. Their debut song was a bit of a shame but this song sounds so refreshing and they chose it wellㅎㅎㅎ

11. At first I found the song boring but it kept sticking to my ears

12. Asap~

13. The song is good ㅋㅋㅋ I listened to it by chance and it kept on being played around so I finally looked it upㅋㅋ

14. The song is good. It's soft

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com