Monday, May 3, 2021

[theqoo] KWON MINA, EXPOSES AGAIN "I GOT PUNCHED BY JIMIN, THE MEMBERS WERE BYSTANDERS"

On the 2nd, Kwon Mina left a post on his Instagram saying, "When I was a trainee, I was punched in the chest by Jimin."

Kwon Mina claimed that "Jimin ordered me water errands and fine errands when I was a trainee, and used her fist to repeatedly punch my chest and swore at me at the same time"

She also said, "The other teachers and sunbaes praised me vocally, but only Jimin constantly picked at my singing" she said. "Because of Jimin's repeated comments, I was scared every time I recorded, so I had to take a tranquilizer.".

"Jimin summoned her acquaintances to the dorm and I suffered many hardships", "Jimin took turns swearing the members evenly", "Because of Jimin, I was carried for an unexplained seizure. I would often faint, I was also diagnosed with cervical cancer dysplasia." "Yet Jimin's fans are painting me as a perpetrator"

Kwon Mina knew that the other members all knew about what Jimin did to her yet they stayed bystanders. Other members also disliked Jimin, "Chanmi wanted to do a group without Jimin and put me in. Seolhyun also said 'Jimin is abusing her power'. Yuna also struggled a lot because of Jimin. Hyejeong once said 'Kwon Mina didn't do anything wrong. Why does she need to quit her dream?'."

"I had a discussion with the members about why Jimin hated me," she said. "But, over time, I got framed for ruining AOA. They would curse at Jimin in front of me but they've never stopped Jimin's torments against me as witnesses. I was also hurt by everyone," he said.

She also said that on the 1st, the day before, "I want to meet Jimin properly, whether it's to have a conversation to resolve things or not, to fight or to apologize". 

original post: here

1. Of course, from her point of view, if they were all bystanders and they've never done anything to stop it even if she was tormented this badly, she will view them as the same as Jimin 

2. I f*cking pity the other members, I bet they're unable to share their sides of the storyㅋㅋ  I can't understand any of this situation now 

3. I feel so bad for her but I bet the other members are going nuts too. They can't even say anything at this point. Please just resolve this 

4. I feel so bad for her but I think it would be better if she stops using her IG 

5. Her methods for gaining attention are way too extreme... She's like a ticking bomb. This person needs to get treatment first

6. It's true that Jimin is at fault, but what crime did the members commit? 
They were on Mina's side behind the scenes, they also hung out with Mina. Mina herself said with her own mouth after the controversy that Seolhyun was a dongsaeng that she treasured. She doesn't have any hatred towards other AOA members so I really hope that the rest of AOA succeeds. There's no need for FNC to make the members reflect anymore

7. They even hit her? Sigh. I hope that all those perpetrators apologize properly 

8. I supposed Seolhyun and Chanmi. Seolhyun needs to sue all her haters so that they get some real-life consequences. Seolhyun is so pitiful. She got haters ever since debut 

9. Why are people assaulting them for being bystanders?ㅋㅋㅋ  Your guys terrorizing the bystanders right now are also turning into perpetrators

10. I just wish Mina happiness

11. Jimin is seriously amazing, hitting other kids?

12. I know how desperate she is right now and she's already retired and is a commoner now so what can we do... And looking at the incident when she mentioned the nurse, she's losing her credibility. How does she know that the other members aren't talking about her because they think she might commit s*icide? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com