Thursday, May 20, 2021

[theqoo] (G)I-DLE→ GOING SOLO... JUN SOYEON, SOLO COMEBACK IN JUNE, 4 YEARS SINCE FIRST SOLO

 

(G)i-dle Jun Soyeon will be releasing her first solo since November 2017's Jelly, 4 years after her first solo. She will be directly participating in the lyrics, composition and producing of her song. Her solo is expected to come out mid-June

original post: here

1. Looks like we'll have one solo each... 

2. Before this, shouldn't you reveal us the truth behind Soojin? 

3. Aren't they promoting solo since they can't promote in group? 

4. ㅋㅋㅋBlocking our eyes with a solo 

5. Is Soojin sleeping? What is she doing? 

6. Resolve Soojin's issue first 

7. I welcome Soyeon but damn Cube...

8. Isn't the company supposed to give us some feedback first... 

9. Rather than a solo, we just need an official statement regarding Soojin 

10. Jun Soyeon's solo is something obvious, but seeing how the company is treating this issue just makes me annoyed

11. I'm looking forward her solo. I also expect them to resolve their group issue fast

12. What a funny company seriously 

13. They're just blocking their eyes. They'll let this die down and make the group comeback 

14. What about Soojin? 

15. Soojin's situation is still up in the air but we're having another member's solo?? I can't view this positively 

16. I'm supporting Jun Soyeon and I wish they withdraw Soojin already 

17. So funnyㅋㅋㅋ Seems like they have no intention to kick her out 

18. Kick out Soojin, this is so low 

19. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat are they doing? 

20. Oh daebak!! I'm looking forward

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com