Thursday, May 20, 2021

[theqoo] AESPA'S FIRST STAGE FOR 'NEXT LEVEL' THAT IS RECEIVING DIVIDED OPINIONS RIGHT NOW

 

This was their first stage and there are people saying that the stage set up was a shame and that the dance was lackluster

original post: here

1. Aespa!

2. They are good on stage ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Karina looks like an AI

3. The song is just SM-style but the dance and stage fell a bit flat.. Is it because Aespa doesn't have a main vocal and main dancer?.. even so, I found their Black Mamba stage fine

4. I liked it

5. I found their stage fine. The members did well and the song is good too

6. I like it so much.... I don't really know the Aespa kids but Winter is seriously pretty

7. The dance is indeed a bit more boring than Black Mamda... I think that if they had more varied gestures and expressions, it would be better

8. It fell flat.. but Winter is freaking pretty. She's a stan attractor ㅠㅠ

9. The dance and song are good but the stage is a bit emptyㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to their music broadcast stages

10. Ah the song is so-so...

11. The stage was more boring than I thought...

12. Wow I liked it so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Karina is so fasinating. She seriously looks like an avatar

13. The dance was not powerful enoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ but if they put a bit more strength, I think that it would look pretty?

14. They are good on stage. Is SM trying to give them a bad image?

15. I just watched it and they are good on stage? What's with these comments..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com