Monday, May 31, 2021

[theqoo] 'SAVE' PREVIEW NCT 127 X AMOEBA CULTURE [SAVE] 2021.06.04 (KST)










original post: here

1. The beat is so good and Jungwoo is f*cking handsome. I love you too much 

2. Jungwoo-yeahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our 7 (t/n: NCT 12(7))💚💚💚 

3. Look at the image quality wow wow

4. It's not a comeback but the beat is so good, Our 7 let's go💚💚 !! It's been so long since Jaehyun sangㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Ah my heart is flutteringㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Our 7 come quicker

6. Looking forward to Gaeko's song

7. Jung Jaehyun and Mark ㅠㅠㅠ

8. Since Gaeko is producing it makes me even more curiousㅡㅜㅜㅜㅜ The melody is freaking good

9. So refreshing 

10. The song sounds f*cking good

11. The Gaeko filter... First of all the beat is so good. I wonder what his collab with 127 will sound likeㅠㅠㅠ

12. Hul that's Gaeko's song?

13. Crazy why are they so pretty and the song is so good aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

14. It's my style ㅜㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com