Tuesday, May 11, 2021

[theqoo] SEO YEJI'S REP "WE ARE DISCUSSING HER ATTENDANCE AT THE BAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS" (OFFICIAL)

Actor Seo Yeji is debating whether to attend the awards ceremony as she ranked first in the women's category in the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards TikTok Popularity Awards.

On the 11th, her agency told YTN Star "We are discussing about Seo Yeji's participation in the Baeksang Arts Awards."

The voting for the Baeksang Arts Awards TikTok Popularity Award, which started on the 3rd, ended on the 10th, and as a result, in the women's category, Seo Yeji ranked first with over 780K votes.

original post: here

1. F*cking shameless ㅋ

2. Impressive and freaking shameless

3. I can feel that the award ceremonies have lost their prestige

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if I was her, I wouldn't be able to show up

5. She's a nuisance, she'll make the Baeksang Awards' atmosphere stiff

6. It will be stiff... the award ceremony's atmosphere ^^

7. She's gonna bury this with her award 

8. Please read the room a bit..

9. No but I don't care id she's attending.. but if I was her, I'd be so embarrassed that I wouldn't be able to go

10. If only her staffs had recordings of her power trip, she would've never been able to show up

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com