Tuesday, May 11, 2021

[theqoo] YOO SEUNGHO, "THERE IS NO WOMAN WHO LIKES ME, I CAN'T DATE"

In the previous SBS 'Midnight TV Entertainment' interview, Yoo Seungho expressed his thoughts, "I really want to have a relationship."

On that day, when asked by the reporter, "Isn't it time to think about dating," Yoo Seungho said, "I really want to have a relationship, but I can't date because I don't have a woman."
Yoo Seungho then added, saying, "I'm not lying, there is no woman who really likes me. Really."

When the reporter asked, "If you have a girlfriend, is there anything you want to do?" Yoo Seungho replied, "I thought about that, but I have nothing to do. Still, it would be fun to meet and talk together."

original post: here

1. That's right Seungho-yah, you must be thankful that I like you since you're so unpopular right...?ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. F*ck, I love you

3. 🤔🤔🤔???

4. ¿¿¿¿¿

5. There's one who appeared just now...

6. It seems more like there's nobody who's compatible with his ideal typeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I like you though. Seems like I'm not a woman...?

8. Did he mean among the female celebrities?

9. Ok... I see... so you don't even see us as women...

10. Seungho-yah, what about an older woman?

11. Then am I a man?ㅋㅋ it's nuna Seungho-yah

12. He meant "there's no woman I like who likes me"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com