Thursday, May 6, 2021

[theqoo] VISUAL RANKING CHOSEN BY THE TRAINEES OF JAPANESE PRODUCE 2

3rd
"He's a statue-like flower boy"

"His nose bridge is pretty"

So who is it? It's Nishi Hiroto

"Me? I'm happy!"






2nd
"He's the handsomest among the trainees"

"Marshmallow-like flower boy"

"He has pretty pupils"

"Who is it? It's Nashijima Renta"

"Really? I'm happy"





1st
"His eyes and eyebrows are sharp"

"He's the perfect flower boy"

"Medusa-series flower boy"

"Who is it? It's Mori Hiroaki

He's very happy







original post: here

1. They are not my style ㅎ

2. I don't think that it's because of the styling... I feel like in the Korean male Produce, the kids that are chosen are handsome even if they are only wearing training outfits but... uhmmm I don't know...

3. Stop judging their faces. This is based on their personalities. Seriously, you guys are so cheap

4. The guys on Season 1 were wayyyy handsomer

5. What do they mean by "Medusa-series flower boy"? The expression is so interesting

6. Do handsome Japanese men not want to be celebrities?

7. They look handsome though

> These 2 for me tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Their standard of beauty is pretty different

9. Ah what to do...

10. I saw both their pictures and videos and I'm not sure... 

11. Ah.... ok

12. Ah.......

13. I went on an exchange in Japan and their standard of beauty was seriously different from mine ㅋㅋㅋ

14. But if you think about it, Japanese idols usually look like this so..

15. This is seriously fascinating... it seems like their standards are just different from Koreans?

16. I see....

17. Stop judging their faces

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com